Business valuations require a combination of skills including sound technical accounting knowledge, solid experience and commercial understanding and judgment.
The expert team of financial accountants at GSW provide that experience and expertise in the valuation process, and assess all the key factors involved including:
- Future profitability and cashflow
- Current financial position and historic performance
- Management team
- Economic and business circumstances of the particular industry and markets
- Product life cycle and technology
- Legislation, regulations and accounting standards (domestic and international)
Our experienced financial accountants team tailor our valuation service to meet our clients specific circumstances and requirements.