The 31st October personal income tax return deadline is only around the corner so it’s time to gather your 2012 information together to ensure your return is processed in advance of the deadline.
If you are paying your tax in full and filing online, you have slightly longer as the deadline is extended to 14th November.
What do you need to send in to GSW to prepare your income tax return?
- details of your earned income for the year (i.e. Forms P60 and tax credit certificates, Sole Trade Income & Expenditure records),
- details of all investment income (e.g. rental income, bank/building society interest and dividends etc.),
- receipts in respect of any medical expenses incurred during the year,
- details of any new sources of income (i.e. items not included on your last income tax return),
- details of any other reliefs you may be entitled to (e.g. permanent health insurance, rent relief, retirement annuity contributions, charitable donations, tuition fees, film investment etc.)
- details of any chargeable assets acquired or disposed of by you during the year.
Contact Grainne Nolan GSW for more details.